View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 3111

Ranjha M S is a jewel in the roughRanjha M S is a jewel in the roughRanjha M S is a jewel in the roughRanjha M S is a jewel in the rough
Default Ad anf result

I am posting this information specifically for those who have not yet received neither acceptance nor rejection letter. My height of coriosity case was also the same untill I visited FPSC premiseaweek ago. After reaching receptoin on maingate, a call was aaranged by receptionist guy whereby I had the honour of talking to MR. ARIAN who is the concerned person (dealing with AD ANF result) who has so successfully eluded telephone calls of candidates. On my query that I have received no response at all regarding my result, soft-spoken ARIAN dashed all my hopes with a one stroke, Those who were short listed have already been informaed through interview letters and those who have not received any letter should also deem themselves failed.And of course, I was one of those. This ended all my curiosity and the litttle bit of hope.

I hope it will help my fellow forum members as well and put an end to all rumours and uncertainty.

Last edited by Shooting Star; Tuesday, August 21, 2012 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Do not write in caps.Bold/italicized/underline text to highlight.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ranjha M S For This Useful Post:
meritoriousme (Wednesday, August 22, 2012)