View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 30, 2012
Banned

ssara will become famous soon enough

Q:4- Critically evaluate the various concepts of Worship of the major religions of the world and compare them with the Islamic concept? (16 Marks)
Yes, Amasiub and Shakeel you are certainly right. First of all we have to discuss the world's major religions i.e, Christianity, Hinduism, Judaism, Zoroastrianism, Sikhism, Buddhism, Jainism and so on but concisely with their little history, background and their sources such as divine sources, holy books, evidences etc..then we will have to discuss them in connection with Islam for comparison. In comparison we will have to show the similarities and dissimilarities among them, and finally conclude it that Islam is the best religion, and yes support your arguments with evidence such as from Hadith, Quran, and also write down the contemporary circumstances regarding the religions. You can support your evidence and arguments with the quotations of lanpole or other western philosophers, ashar, verses, also ashar of Iqbal etc. it would be the excellent and to the point answer. I am just going to attempt it now InshALLAH.

Thanks shakeel for pointing out my mistakes and assure me about them. InshALLAH I will try my best in the upcoming attempts to do good job.
I wish you all the very best for active and new members.

Thanks....

Regards.....