View Single Post
Old Friday, August 31, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 51

Thanked 1,424 Times in 486 Posts
mano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaheer Qadri View Post
Salam/ Mano g..

Can you plz tell me which books you referred for Islamic History & culture,Psychology & Sociology..?

Thanks in advance.
Please see the initial posts of this thread, I have mentioned books for every subject!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diya Maham View Post
Mano g

I want to appear in css 2013. Css forum is only guidance for me and I am hopeful you will guide me. I am studying communication portion of Journalism nowadays and facing problems in understanding the questions of past year papers.

In 2010 Journalism paper question about communication was

Mass communication is considered important in modern age. Discuss the concept and process of communication

What should be the sequence of answer:
Concept of communication
Process of communication
Mass communication
Importance of mass communication in modern age

Or

Mass communication
Importance of mass communication in modern age
Concept of communication
Process of communication

In 2009

Discuss the concept and barriers of communications. Are these barriers also existing in this modern information age? (2009)

First part of the question is understandable but I am confused in the second part. If I say yes, these barriers also exist nowadays then should I answer with proofs and examples. Culture Barrier still exists, should it be answered with some examples of current scenario.

In 2007

What are the essentials of effective communication? Support your answer with arguments?

Yaha pr arguments se kya matlab he. Ks tara se arguments dye jaye.

In 2000

“Communication is a process, a series of action, always in motion and directed towards a particular goal.” Elaborate.

How can we elaborate this question.

Thanks in advance.
Mass communication is considered important in modern age. Discuss the concept and process of communication.

Following should be the sequence,

What is communication? (Only mention definition)
Mass communication (One of the type of communication)
Importance of communication (General-in personal and professional life)
Importance of communication in the modern age (emphasis is on modern age so exclusively focus on the aspects of modern age and relate accordingly here)
The above mentioned points should be discussed briefly, now come to the concept of communication and then explain the process in detail…….You have to follow the sequence of question, so better not to ignore the first statement.

Discuss the concept and barriers of communications. Are these barriers also existing in this modern information age? (2009)

Yes, you have to say that although this is the age of information technology, but still psychological barriers exist……although world has become a global village but both technological and cultural barriers exist….then explain it with examples and arguments….

What are the essentials of effective communication? Support your answer with arguments?

Arguments aese diye jaen ge k effective communication k liye jo elements required hain, wo include krne se communication kese effective hoti ha aur agar won a hon to kis trha communication ineffective hoti ha……it means you not only have to explain in detail the essentials of effective communication but also prove their importance with the help of convincing arguments!

“Communication is a process, a series of action, always in motion and directed towards a particular goal.” Elaborate.

In this question, the requirement is to explain the concept and process of communication in detail, but while doing so, mention that it is a process in which different actions are being taken with the involvement of different factors, and it is always goal oriented…referring to target audience and purpose of communication!

Last edited by mano g; Friday, August 31, 2012 at 04:32 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mano g For This Useful Post:
Diya Maham (Friday, August 31, 2012), Intifada (Wednesday, May 29, 2013), student (Saturday, September 15, 2012)