View Single Post
Old Monday, September 03, 2012

Sunny Baba is on a distinguished road

thanks shomaz.

I am saying the candidates who were instructed to apply for china got the scholarship because the procedure was change for china . We applied for china scholarship council (CSC) and csc placed all of us in different university in china . I think even a single scholar was not rejected by china because these were reserved scholarship for pakistanies.

And these scholarship were in great amount when i was receiving my admission letter from hec , the person have a bundle of admission letter in his hand. A big bundle.

Those candidates who accept the offer of china including me is leaving between 15 to 17 sep.

the candidates for china include fata /fana ,kpk Punjab, and some student of sind.

the other sindh candidates were awarded Korea . and the Korean university took their interview and they are selected and few days back HEC have arrange tickets for their departure.

Some candidates of china were also offered to apply in Italy and Turkey.
one of our member AZZEE got admission in italy. and a few got it in Turkey.
I was also advised to apply for Italy and I did but I did not got any response from Italy due to the language problem in my major because the university have no study plane for my major ( MS in mechatronics in English).

when you got the offer of germany share the date plz.

did HEC gave u the offer of china also in may 2012.

u r luky that hec is still working to place u.

insha ullah you will get it.

one thing i say that engineer is very hesitant to share things with other, that why it is very difficult to find your exact colleague. On the other hand the cooperation of other discipline like mba ,economics ,social sciences is very good .