View Single Post
Old Monday, September 03, 2012

Shomaz ul Haq is on a distinguished road

@ Sunny Baba, Thank you for your time. I understand you cannot share credentials with anyone so its ok. No prob : . Also i (like some people) did not get option of China or any other country in May (even though i have excellent grades) . I asked HEC if i could apply to any other countries to which they replied no. Still i am not disheartened and am Insha Allah gonna pursue the one for Germany and Allah will help us all. Just pray. As for my name i am using is my original name and other credentials are

1. Field: System Engineering
2. Federal
3. Level Masters

Jazak Allah Khair. Thnx

P.S. I have experienced this in life helping someone never harms you. Good luck for your future.

@ Sunny Baba, April 26 2012 got email to attend first academic orientation by DAAD.

@ Sunny Baba or anyone, I know that Scholarships for France got cancelled and know what happened to Scholarships for other countries (China, Turkey, Italy, South Korea) but does anyone know what happened to Scholarships for Austria as that was also in the list of HEC HRDI UESTP Scholarship scheme and also mentioned in advertisement. Hope to hear from someone soon. Jazak Allah Khair. Thnx.