View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 04, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 20Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

drvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Gondal View Post
Salam sir,congratulations on ur great success.I am a silent spectator of all ur previous posts, sir i am amazed u did everything so perfect, doctry, good job and then even better CSS with superior most group. Sir i m studying engineering 3rd year, i have a great desire to appear in CSS. Plz guide me what should i do for early prep..(as my Bachelors is completing on april 2014) and plz recommend me what type of study material in general( i mean for the sake of interest) should i study...????

Sir when u started ur prep. For CSS,, how did u managed subjects like history, geography etc with total background of science. ..??? If u would say u had interest in these, then plz comment how did u developed this when doing arduous study of MBBS...???? Sir i m waiting for ur kind reply....
itnay ziada questions wo bhi in a single post..thanks a lot for wishing me..it was indeed Allah,s Almighty,s heavy blessings upon me,Without it,i was simply nothing.it is interesting question about my optional subjects not related to my medical profession.will answer some other time
i suggest you to complete your engineering degree then start preparing CSS prep.During your engineering,you should try to improve your english i.e writing and reading skills as much as u can.thts enough during ur studies.once you are done with it,start preparation..10 months will be enough I.A....
needs special prayers FROM ALL THE RESPECTED CSS FORUM MEMBERS............
Ahmed Faisal (Tuesday, September 04, 2012), seher bano (Tuesday, September 04, 2012), Sweet Gondal (Tuesday, September 04, 2012)