View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 06, 2012

Raja Gujral is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by akemcolian View Post
Thankyou all for your input.N Raja gujral its mostly a myth that med students work like house elves.Some of them take too much tension,but i think we get plenty of time to cover syllabus and then for revision as well.Thats my perception ,maybe it'll change in 4th year(i hope not though).Anyways whether i take the exam in 2014 remains to be seen,but there is no harm in starting prepration?Is there?And plz can anyone guide me regarding zoology as i am rather tentative about this subject.I've looked at the past papers ,they dont seem too tough yet no one seems to score well in it.

@ attitude girl i'm not a bro girl dont mind being called a sis but definitely not bro.
I don't know about you but I have doctors and medical students in my family. They are very competent but still not have that much time as you stated.
Dear, I would suggest you to go through past papers and syllabus of zoology. U can easily opt psychology as well. But one thing I tell you that there is no comparison of monetary benefits got by doctor; with css offcr. U can earn a lot while staying in your profession. So, think about this. I said earlier don't disturb your professional studies at the cost of css which is risky also.