View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
What is the procedure of recruitment as Sub-Inspector in FIA???

I am asking this because one of my acquaintances has been be-fooled by some political henchman to believe he can have him hired as SI in FIA anytime on short notice (subject to payment of some pelf of-course ). Apart from how much political influence plays part in FIA recruitment procedures (because it certainly does play part ); can any official (political or otherwise of any rank, federal interior minister or DG) appoint a stroller (raah chalta banda) as SI without going through proper recruitment procedures i.e. advertisement and screening etc...... I wanna know if it is by any means, legal or otherwise, possible.

P.S. I have heard they can get you all orders and everything and even have you working in office for sometime, and afterwards you will be kicked out or something, is it true... Is FIA also that much 'infested with political filth' like our dear regular police .
Yes, in this government, you can expect any such thing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmjadSiyal View Post
One should have good relations with Govt(Politicians) to reach at these posts. For example a PSP can be promoted to DIG on merit. But IG is a political appointment.

Masood Shareef Khattak was Major in army and he was appointed as DG IB. Once he said in an interview: " when i was major i used to inform PM Benazir Bhutto about possible dangers and she trusted me and appointed me DG IB"(in this case you can imagine his influence---an army major's good relations with Prime Minister)

or current DG IB Akhtar Gorchani served as CCPO Karachi. And CCPO is also a political appointment.

So one should develop good relations with politicians to reach at such posts. I.e. Ambassdor, IG, DG FIA, DG IB, chairman NAB, CCPO,Secratary or Chief Secratary etc.
Correction, Masood Sharif was out of army in 1982-83 as Major and after sometime he joined IB perhaps as Deputy Director or so, and at that time, Deputy Director was at least a BPS 19 position. He served in that department for many years before he was elevated to the rank of DIB (Head/Director IB).

No doubt, these are political posts and in 90% cases political appointees go to the ladder. However, one should keep up ones integrity/uprightness instead of running around politicians...........
AmjadSiyal (Wednesday, September 12, 2012), mhmmdkashif (Wednesday, September 12, 2012), MUZAFFAR MAHMOOD (Friday, September 14, 2012), Prince of Duhmp (Saturday, January 12, 2013), revival (Friday, September 14, 2012)