View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by parishey View Post
well ya FIA is that much influenced by political persons i must say the most corrupt dept of federal Govt. is FIA. Dont be surprised if your friend was asked to pay a certain amount for hiring as SI in FIA he can be hired. As per my knowledge no recruitment has ever been announced in FIA but many persons were hired as SI and ASI in FIA
Well that rises another question, if no procedural requirements for hiring are fulfilled then what will be the legal status of such appointments.... I mean it can't literally be like that, otherwise Iftikhar Choudhry would have sacked whole FIA, or with every changing political government we would have new FIA from DG to constables (or whatever lowest rank is in FIA), or FIA's size would get bigger than even the army's .
MUZAFFAR MAHMOOD (Friday, September 14, 2012)