View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by parishey View Post
well what you CJ have taken the burden to eradicate corruption from every Dept? so far he is not successful in tackling corruption in judiciary itself so how can he tackle in FIA?
I am dealing with these crooked Dept since long n i really what is going on there
Genral Public have no concern with FIA except Human Trafficking issues so definitely public is not much aware of corruption in FIA.
Now as far as procedure is concerned what acctuly happen is to apoint anyone in any low profile dept. n than on deportation in a gud dept with very gud post. Recently you might have read in news Paper about some FIA officials raising their voice for this kind of injustice.
hmmmm, don't know why its hard for me to digest even though I have seen such things happening myself (not in FIA though, in other departments ). But still the question remains, if someone is hired without going through any procedure only because he bribed some big-shot that will be illegal. Raising voice against internal corruption or political mingling is different but in cases of illegal hiring anyone could go to court and get it nullified pretty easily. Only if the whole FIA has bribed their way into the department will such hiring not tolerated .

Or does it happen this way that people are hired illegally without any procedure, once they familiarize themselves with the department, posts are created and they get regularized. Or are they hired on contract basis.

Anyways, kuch bhi ho sakta hai, I just want my friend not to fall in any hassle but I also don't want him to loose an offer and cry later-on.... You know, people are quick to cry as well , buhut mushkil hai Pakistan ke nizam ko samajhna .