View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 13, 2012

parishey is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
hmmmm, don't know why its hard for me to digest even though I have seen such things happening myself (not in FIA though, in other departments ). But still the question remains, if someone is hired without going through any procedure only because he bribed some big-shot that will be illegal. Raising voice against internal corruption or political mingling is different but in cases of illegal hiring anyone could go to court and get it nullified pretty easily. Only if the whole FIA has bribed their way into the department will such hiring not tolerated .

Or does it happen this way that people are hired illegally without any procedure, once they familiarize themselves with the department, posts are created and they get regularized. Or are they hired on contract basis.

Anyways, kuch bhi ho sakta hai, I just want my friend not to fall in any hassle but I also don't want him to loose an offer and cry later-on.... You know, people are quick to cry as well , buhut mushkil hai Pakistan ke nizam ko samajhna .
Nahi bhai this system is so easy to understand biggest our system only accept and follow Qaid-e-Azam simple is you are having Qaid-e-Azam you can excel
The Following User Says Thank You to parishey For This Useful Post:
mhmmdkashif (Thursday, September 13, 2012)