View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 13, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by parishey View Post
Nahi bhai this system is so easy to understand biggest our system only accept and follow Qaid-e-Azam simple is you are having Qaid-e-Azam you can excel
hmmm, you are rite.. I have witnessed how hiring in police works. First posts are advertised, phir jis tarah khaane pe sab toot parte hain isi tarah se nokri pe bhi log toot parte hain , har koi sifarish talash karta hai, ministers mps party workers waghera ko quota mil jaati hai aur maal chalta hai, jin kee sifarish main dam hota hai un kaa qad lamba ho jata hai aur woh dor main aage rehte hain aur jin kee sifarish kamzor hoti hai woh bechare chote qad waale peeche reh jaate hain . But still that's some procedure being followed with legal backing. The situation I am mentioning here is you bribe someone and he gets you offer order. The question is there is no documentation and legal base of such order then how these orders will be effective, there will always remain a hanging sword on such people who get hired this way and even if they some how do away with sword they still won't be able to progress their careers. That's what confusing me. Am I rite.
Davidd (Thursday, August 02, 2018)