View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 15, 2012

shakeel ghori is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabaparvezz View Post
............I have found this thread one of the bests thread on this cssforum. Sara please come and get in touch with us. You were doing great job. I am regular member of your this thread and of pakistan affairs' thread. You people really have been doing very good job. But since some days, you people why not have been attempting your answers. Please Please Please sara, shakeel and fassi we need you alot. your contributions are very good.
Thanks for appreciating our efforts. Yes, you are right that for few days our activities here have not been too warm. But it is not a matter of worry as it is hoped that, Insh'Allah, we are again going to start our efforts passionately. You just keep up sending your attempts here, we shall try our best to evaluate your work. Besides, I earnestly request all members to attempt the questions on regular basis so that we may keep our efforts lively and dynamic. It goes without saying that this way of dealing with different subjects is outstandingly beneficial.. I think most of the members are not taking part in discussions because of the problem that they have opted Islamiat in urdu. So, it is difficult for them to attempt here. I perceive that it will be better for us to start thread of any other subject so as to we may achieve as much positive outcome as possible. Sara, and fassi, we really need you here. In your absence this thread is spiritless, thus void. Please come back..

Regards..
The Following User Says Thank You to shakeel ghori For This Useful Post:
parwarsha (Sunday, September 16, 2012)