View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 16, 2012
Banned

shahreenaa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakeel ghori View Post
Thanks for appreciating our efforts. Yes, you are right that for few days our activities here have not been too warm. But it is not a matter of worry as it is hoped that, Insh'Allah, we are again going to start our efforts passionately. You just keep up sending your attempts here, we shall try our best to evaluate your work. Besides, I earnestly request all members to attempt the questions on regular basis so that we may keep our efforts lively and dynamic. It goes without saying that this way of dealing with different subjects is outstandingly beneficial.. I think most of the members are not taking part in discussions because of the problem that they have opted Islamiat in urdu. So, it is difficult for them to attempt here. I perceive that it will be better for us to start thread of any other subject so as to we may achieve as much positive outcome as possible. Sara, and fassi, we really need you here. In your absence this thread is spiritless, thus void. Please come back..

Regards..

Shakeel, you and ssara both have the leading activity on this thread. I am amazed that you people have become too much lazy?

There are many members which I have seen are interested, even though you have not been leading your activity since your and sara's last attempt.

But fassi is doing well.
ALLAH BLESS YOU.
The Following User Says Thank You to shahreenaa For This Useful Post:
parwarsha (Sunday, September 16, 2012)