View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 16, 2012

shakeel ghori is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabaparvezz View Post
I request all members to start another subject. I am very interested on your this practice. It is really helpful. Plz Plz Plz, start another thread (Pakistan Affairs/Or any other) I am with you. I want to be in your group study. I have also opted Islamiat in urdu...Therefore start any other subject, for few days I joined an academy for css but whereas I watch your this practice. I can say, your this practice is much much much better than any academy.

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Start a new subject shakeel gee & sara gee.
Dear saba I appreciate your passion. We need members like you. In view of your opinion, and I myself perceived it important too, We are going to start a new thread the detail of which has been given in my above message which I have sent in reply of dear shahreena. Please read that message carefully and if you are interested or not then send your response accordingly. We are waiting for your reply. Likewise all members are required to send their suggestions and opinions regarding the start of this new thread so that we may start it, or any other, as soon as possible..