View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 16, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

This is one thing I hate about Pakistani education and job system, i.e. pre-shortlisting on basis of grades. Sadly; you are in trouble dear, this 3rd division will always haunt you. I don't know why is this system here. When tests are taken to assess someone's aptitude and qualities anyways, why pre-disqualify on basis of grades and divisions. I think we should raise voice on this. There should be a pattern where marks or grades obtained in prior degree exams make part of overall test scores so that someone who has low scores in BSc or intermediate or any prior studies may work hard to adjust scores, but no one should have their life and career halted based on poor performance in prior studies.