View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 20, 2012

incendize is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Haider View Post
That`s not a question of time why a colonel is in NAB... In many services retired or serving army officers are hired. That colonel might have been a retired colonel. And moreover in all administrative divisions in Pakistan, Army Officers are considered the best to administer and HR is a department falling under the administrative division. You can even check. And NAB is a department that requires discipline in every hired candidate. So its not a bad thing if they have hired Army Officers in HR and Admin.
I would love to stay out of this discussion but I guess I can't. Brother from where do you think that Army officers are considered the best to administer. Army officers have been ruling our country from the day of its independence till date and don't tell me that there administration has been good for Pakistan. In previous posts you were talking about the mindset of bureaucrats and army officers. This mindset has been adopted due to the British rule on the Indian subcontinent. The white people needed personnel who could accomodate them in making their stay easy in the subcontinent. It is this mindset that has been indoctrinated into bureaucrats and army officers and I don't think that it change in the near future, until and unless the institutional structure of our country changes from grass root level.

@Sky Marshall....Personally, I feel that you are letting everyone know about them being a nincompoop. I think either you are not in your senses when posting threads on this forum or either you are a stubborn nincompoop who thinks that everyone around him is stupid.

I hope we can start some more meaningful discussion about NAB interview and leave behind our fights and other baseless discussions.
The Following User Says Thank You to incendize For This Useful Post:
himataliranjha (Thursday, September 20, 2012)