View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 20, 2012

skymarshal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash90 View Post
It is pleasure to hear that a sister has understood, to some extent if not fully, my decency. Unfortunately your assessments regarding many other participants seems quite absurd. Please don't use the adjectives that hurt people.

I am like an ordinary Pakistani who understands the rules of business and the norms. It is true how the Armed Forces of Pakistan had and has been running this poor country. The multi faced institutions can not survive for long. On the one hand they are now organizing a day of Aashiq-e-Rasool and asking people to come on the roads peacefully while their strategic tasks at Military Bureaucratic level are having green signals. I hope my point, like an ordinary Pakistani, has reached you.

Regarding my assumptions and opinions let me ask you a simple question. What do you think about the people of Balochistan are they traitors or patriotic? Definitely your assumption will be patriotic. It would be only your assumption. If you ask the same question in an office where you see people of Civil Bureaucracy and Military Bureaucracy you will hear a complete opposite account. The thing is that what one does not hear or sea with his own ear and eyes can not be a cent percent fact. Rather one usually takes the help of his experiences and suggestions based on opinions and assumptions. Those opinions and assumptions can not be tagged with a divine certificate of the truth. Remember one can never be a good manager until and unless he/she can not analyses situations hypothetically.

As you said in your previous post that I don't know who you are. This assumption on your point is wrong. I am not wrong, I do not want to bring this personal subject here, I know who you are as I know your family. Don't ask me further dear Sister Woman.
Why do you bring my family in all this matter?