View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 20, 2012

incendize is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by skymarshal View Post
@incendize or indecent whatever you are. I think I did not step on your tail that made you irate on me. I damn care your defective personal feeling that springs from the junk swamped in your skull. You better mind your business and do not leap in something you do not know.
Sister skymarshall
Firstly, sorry about the gender mistake as I was thinking that you are a male. Just by having the name 'sky' attached to your id does not mean that you can fly in the sky and use language about others that induces wrath among other members of the forum. You were telling that I have a defective mindset. The way you are talking to other members is an indication of your infected mind. I would like to close this chapter on the point that don't tell me that I do not know about the institutional structure in Pakistan and how military dictators have ruled the country even during times of democracy. This discussion would irritate other people on this forum, that's why I do not want to go in any further details.
I f you want to discuss anything related to history of Pakistan or Indian subcontinent, start another thread and I will tell you if I know anything.