View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 20, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 73Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,480 Times in 622 Posts
redmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud of
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sna Shah View Post
Salam RedMax!
Hope you are fine, thanks alotttttttttttttt for your nice guidance about Sociology, I have never studied this subject but I want to opt it for CSS 2013,in your posts and replies, you have mentioned many books of it, Kindly help me which book should I study? some says Horton n Hunt is Best(but its hectic too n didnt cover entire syllabus), some says Javed Jiskani is Best one to study...
Since Time is very short, so i am confused which book should i study??? and since this subject involves "more cramming", thats why i have difficulty in memorizing it.
Kindly also guide me, Is this high-scoring subject for css2013?? can i opt it?
Pleasssssssssseeeeeeeee Redmax, Help me regarding this subject...
Waiting for your generous help...
Walekum Salam,
I'm sorry but I can't name a single book which may cover entire syllabus.
Still, if you're looking for a shortcut, Abdul Hameed Taga's book may help you cover most of the topics. You'll just have to add relevant examples/case studies/statistics from Pakistani society to give more weight-age to your answers. This you can do by sorting out relevant news items in the daily paper or some good journal or even internet as a last resort.

My prediction about scoring value of this subject in 2013 would be as good as yours. So, decide it by yourself.

Good Luck!

Regards,
SAMEYA AROOJ (Sunday, January 13, 2013), seher bano (Friday, September 21, 2012), Sna Shah (Saturday, September 22, 2012)