View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 20, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,265 Times in 674 Posts
VetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to all

AOA. First of all congratulation on your success and best wishes for the upcoming CTP. I have been reading your valuable posts/suggestions regularly. Though i haven't posted any comment/post in this thread so far, but i used to read the posts of this thread on regular basis and some of the posts had really helped me a lot especially regarding preparation of Islamic history/journalism. You are doing very commendable job and i think its the reason of your success (your humble and kind nature).
I am a veterinary doctor, serving in Pak Army as civilian Vet Officer and appeared in CSS-2012 but that was not my best effort. As a result after the exam, i started preparation for next year exam(css-2013).My optionals are Islamic History, Journalism, Sociology,Public ad and Pashto(my mother tongue).Kindly comment on my optionals and suggest a single book which cover the whole course of Islamiat (compulsory) and Islamiat can be attempted both in urdu and english, whats your view?which one is best english or Urdu?
Thanx for reading such a lengthy post.
Regards