View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 22, 2012

Mr hashmi is on a distinguished road

This thread has really become heart breaking n I am unable to stop my tears falling from my eyes.

Right now I am on highway n performing the same duty during which Abdussamad Chaudhry got martyred. During
my eleven years service in motorway police, I have seen many people loosing their lives during accidents on highways including more than twenty of my own colleagues got martyred but Shahadat of this young guy n his memories on forum has broken me.

I remember, when Abdussamad Chaudhry was under training, I had a chance to take his class. During introductory session of the class, after knowing about him, I advised him to search some other heavens as five scale job was not meant for him. He was very ambitious for life.
On 13 September, a wireless message was on aired regarding his Shahadat, soon after, I contacted his incharge in Rahim Yar Khan who happened to be my batch mate n inquired him about the sad incident. He told me that Abdussamad Chaudhry rejoined motorway police three days before his Shahadat as his resignation was not accepted. He was a serious aspirant of CSS.
What plan we make for life but Allah almighty has His own plan for us. Ponder over n please pray for the departed soul.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mr hashmi For This Useful Post:
Hideous Ahsen (Thursday, June 05, 2014), rayma qaiser (Saturday, September 13, 2014), Sagittarius Peri (Thursday, September 12, 2013), siddiqui88 (Sunday, September 23, 2012), silza (Sunday, November 04, 2012), zuhaib ahmed (Saturday, September 22, 2012)