View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 22, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 73Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,480 Times in 622 Posts
redmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud of
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl013 View Post
sir i need ur help.in your study plan u have mentioned about a topic

'' differentiate between successful(complete) socialization and Failed (incomplete) socialization''

sir i am unable to differentiate between these topics.so kindly help me.
In order to understand this difference, you must first understand the concept of Socialization. In simple terms, Socialization is the process whereby one learns to play his role in the society. It's a very broad term and it includes in itself elements such as norms, values, language etc.

Now, where a person completely adheres to elements of socialization and shows total compliance, the socialization he underwent is termed as Successful Socialization. If he doesn't comply and shows certain changes in his norms, values, language etc, it would be called incomplete/unsuccessful socialization.

I hope it answers the question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl013 View Post
sir u haven't answered my post yet. plus i would like to know that how u prepared the objective portion.i mean is preparing past paper for objective can help to secure above 15 marks in objective??. or should i consult with some separate book for it.which book would u recommend for it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed Faisal View Post
redmex my question is also about the objective portion. how to prepare objectives???
For preparing objective portion, solve the past papers of min. 15 years. This you can do only when you have thoroughly studied the subject.

Regards,
Ahmed Faisal (Saturday, September 22, 2012)