View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 08, 2007

Concerned is on a distinguished road

@ Aarwaa
Quote:
the writ of government has been challenged right in the heart of the federal capital by a bunch of burqa clad women with the power of gandasa. The Burqa and gandasa has emancipated women
Sis, do u think its the power of burqa + gandassa or is it the threat of suicide bombing and possible instability in the country. And is gandassa really emancipating women... do u want to emancipate these women or do you want to emancipate women who are weak and innocent. And is this what we mean "emancipation"....

Quote:
especially when it is accompanied by "Burqa"
It seems that sis u don't like burqa at all. Infact, I also don't like women with burqa but I do respect them coz it is present and preferred is Islam. It is not compulsory 100% agreed but we should not think that due to burqa they are spreading terrorism or all the women in burqa are terrorist. The foreign media is already disgracing Islam in ways like this, so we atleast should have a mature thinking and approach. And we should give the foreign media a true depiction of Islam.

No offence intended sister, just wanted to give my views.

@ Nauman
Quote:
The drama of this "Shariat Court" has been staged by the government itself to instill fear in the western powers about the possibility of a Taliban like government in Pakistan.
Out of fear, US and Europe will be obliged to continue support for Musharraf. Otherwise, they may have withdrawn their support for him.
Sir, can u prove ur statements by genuine and factual reasoning.. or just heard from someone.
Sorry if I am a little direct but no offence intended, Just that if u can prove I may also start thinking in that perspective as well.