View Single Post
Old Friday, September 28, 2012

Malik Iqbal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by saggitaurus of karachi View Post
Speech is the gift of all, but thoughts of few
God has bestowed everyone with the gift of speech. All human beings equally enjoy the freedom of speech. They are unrestricted to express their views, opinions and thoughts. Some are very talkative and usually indulge into rhetoric claims but few have a sense to express their views in brief and commendable language. Speech is very special gift awarded by God, so one should carefully handle it. A Wiseman thinks many times before saying anything. On the contrary, a foolish person without any sense says something which hurt the feelings of others. Speech should be brief and contains deeply-rooted message. One have witnessed the demagogues usually make long and untiring speeches to impress the masses. They often make an ass of themselves by making silly and ridiculous statement openly in the front of media. They faced the music because they often contradict their statements and policies. A few people are rewarded with the gift of gab by nature. They impress people and they left unerasing words of speech on minds of people. Such people admired by every generation of people. For instance, quaid-e-azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah and King Martin Luther were few of them who had awarded with gift of gab by nature. They attract masses with their sensible thoughts and motivate the masses by fluency of their words. Due to their command over language they have been ideal for everyone. Speech is the most beautiful gift rewarded by nature, people should carefully utilize its services by making their communication précis and thoughtful. But it is open secret that only few can command it as it is difficult for ordinary one to carefully handle the speech.
Good Effort

Though I am not senior, but you have make the same mistake which I made in my expansion.It was corrected by Usman Khalid and Zuhaib..... please write it in two or three para's..... not only in single para...