View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason:

prieti has a spectacular aura aboutprieti has a spectacular aura aboutprieti has a spectacular aura about

Well its an excellent discussion going on... i am a bit late but will like to jump in...

In the above discussion by the worthy forum members, there hav been two major solutions discussed....one is islamaization and second promotion of education.....well i cast my vote in favour of education.i think lack of education i-e simply illiteracy is the main root cause of all the problems either social, political,or economic prevailing in our motherland....if we eradicate this problem all other related problems will vanish automatically...but by education i dont just mean western modern education only, it should definately be in connection to islam...why cant we take both these issues side by side?

In sis fozia's opinion there should be true implication of islam, but i think in the world of today, in the present scenario how can we become true/good muslims, if we are uneducated...how can we think to put into practice the principles of islam, if we are not well-informed and knowledgeable...like the illiterate talibans who are projecting our prestigious religion so dreadfully...

We know that little knowledge is always dangerous...see what these(sorry to say) so called Moulvi hazraaat are doing...most of them are the those children whom thier parents send to madrassas in their early childhood...and those who sometimes run away from houses due to several reasons.... They aquire this status(of moulvi) merely by memorizing the Holy Quran and recieting it on different occasions like Quls or khatams...these people are (again with appology) are imparting such education which hardly has anything to do woth our religion.We hardly hav repectable number of truely Learned and Scholarly religious scholars....

so the point which i want to explain here is that whether it is religion or any other field of life Education is Must...only a well educated muslim and learned muslim can project and promote his religion in a far more better way as compared to an illiterate.as well as he can play his part in solving other problems relating to our motherland.....so while living in an islamic state promoting islam should be the utmost responsibility with association to modern contemprary education, and the domain of education should not be neglected at all....

A Man Would Do Nothing,
If He Waited Until He
Could Do It So Well
That No One Would Find Fault
With What He Has Done.