View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Wounded Healer has a spectacular aura aboutWounded Healer has a spectacular aura about

@invincible...........agreed
further more.........what right do we have of criticizing the poor maulvis........we r the ones responsible for their creation........in ISLAM there is no such profession as that of a maulvi. "MAULVISIM" took place due to necessity.........when the majority of the people in our country cant say even namaz-e-janazah........we needed someone who could take care of these TRIVIAL matters.......and the result was that a maulvi was created..........most of the people forgot their true religion and were busy in looting and corruption.........the least educated and, more often then not, the mentally retarded child of a family was sent to "STUDY THE QURAN".......and this gave rise to imbeciles who began calling themselves the "protectors of Islam."
i can go on and on about the origin of maulvis and our hand it in but the crux of the matter is that "we r responsible for all the problems of pakistan, be it maulvism or whatever"
and some of my esteemed fellow members have said that the solution for these problems is "education".........well i beg to differ.............because education cannot be the solution to the whole problem........why , cause all the countries more educated then us , have their own kinds of problems........
so there can never be a complete solution.........but we can surely try to MINIMIZE them..........and the best way to do that, in my opinion, is to make each and every individual understand the true meaning of islam...........ISLAM IS THE ONLY WAY OUT FOR US.............i ,myself am not a very religious person , but i try to understand my religion and so try to live my life according to its basic principles..........i am not talking about islamization of pakistan.......but rather, what i am trying to say is that all of us need to really understand our religion and live our lives according to it.........and eventually, spread it through out the country.........one cannot change the mind of all the people at once........but little by little people will change.
islam too, propogates education and if we all live by its rules, all the people will have to get education.............think of it this way........ISLAM is like a house in which education, quran, peace, justice etc. all have their own rooms.........all these rooms make up the house and all are essential for the the whole out look of the house............the house is worthless without the rooms and the rooms cannot SURVIVE with out the protection of the house...............get my point?
So, all in all...........Islam is the only option for us in order to MINIMIZE all the problems of Pakistan.............by Islam I mean TRUE ISLAM.
and veracity of such shall one day vindicate
the vigilant and the virtuous.