View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 09, 2012

incendize is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz View Post
There used to be criteria to qualify all the sections individually.

Can’t comment over this because verbal section doesn't restrict above mentioned areas.

GK, General Knowledge is so wide and vague term that you can expect any thing to be included which is in vogue be it general IT, sports or finance terms. Like: RAM, ROM, CPU, ALU, Fuzzy logic, Bluetooth, vifi, infrared etc.
Gougli, soccer, T20 etc.
Bad debts or doubtful debts, write off, capital, inflation, budget deficit, balance of payment, terms of trade, trade deficit, subprime, mortgage, currency appreciation, depreciation, devaluation, discount rate, KIBOR, LIBOR, stock exchange index points, exchange rate of Rupee etc.

These are just examples for your help. You can't limit the scope of GK. However; General Knowledge won't be too technical rather those concepts and terms of various disciplines will be included which are in vogue i.e. frequently used, talked, discussed and quoted in media, newspapers etc.
Raz bhai..... Wanted to ask about the SBP-BSC (YPIP) program. I am giving the test for the SBOTS program. When I receive my GET-FS score card, can I apply also for the SBP-BSC (YPIP) program on the basis of this test score report for SBOTS program or should I apply again for the YPIP program.

The tests for both the SBP-SBOTS program and SBP-BSC (YPIP) program are the same (i.e. Graduate Employment Test-FS). Can you please guide me on this? Your help would be greatly appreciated.