View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sib Shaw is on a distinguished road
Default @Natashaaa

I was suppose to appear in CSS 2012, but I couldn't as I was not fully prepared and secondly I just started working at Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan, so I didn't want to miss out that opportunity and wanted to have that experience. Therefore I just let it go last year. But yes I'm quite determined to give my exam this year.
I haven't come across D.F. Mulla as I have already studied Islamic/Muslim Law during my LLB so I have made notes of my own but as I did my degree from univ of london I studied from their recommended books and guides, mostly English authors; Coulson, and Werner Menski and few handouts given by teachers. Secondly I haven't studied Islamic Jurisprudence so for that I'll be using; Islamic Jurisprudence by Imran Ahsan Khan Nyazee. And I have couple of books in softcopies I'll consult that as well! Btw I haven't started this subject as I'm just laid back about it as I have done a portion of it already. Probably I'll start it in Nov along with Islamiat!