View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 11, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 551

Desire is on a distinguished road
Post @Hassanshariq

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassanshariq View Post
Dear Fellows

This year the paper of English( P&C) has witnessed a ridiculously low scoring trend. People have been awarded as low as 10-12 marks. A large number of candidates have been within 30s, and failed just because of this subject.

I scored 34 marks in it whereas in 2010 and 2011 i scored 59 and 46.

I personally know few others who have scored very well in other subjects but failed in this subject. A glance at the DMCs suggests that this subject was deliberately targeted. It has also been rumored that marks deduction policy has been applied on this paper to decrease the number of written qualifiers. This means that many of us who have failed this paper were awarded better marks by the examiner, but later on a certain amount of marks were deducted.

It was my last attempt and i believe there will be many others like me, who performed pretty well in this attempt on the whole but lost it all just due to this policy.

I wish to gather a pool of such candidates who feel they have been a victim of the same and together we will raise our voice in every legal way that we can. We can move our case in the court that our papers be reviewed and it should be ensured that no further deduction was carried out from the marks that were originally awarded to us by the examiner.

Need support from you people. Lets us raise our voice and fight for our right.
Dear Brother, i am working on it. for further details, kindly contact me through my email i.e given in my profile. thank you