View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 11, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 73Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,480 Times in 622 Posts
redmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud of
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natashaaa View Post
thanks a lot. please tell me to get allocated to fsp or dmg approximately how much marks does one need to secure.
also please tell me when registering for CSS are O level and A level certificates acceptable or does one need to get into the equivalence nonsense??
For DMG/FSP on a Punjab domicile + Female Quota, I guess, you need to be among top 40-50 in the open merit list. This is an assumption based on the previous trend, however, the actual position would be clear when the number of seats/vacancies are announced by Establishment Division against these occupational groups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natashaaa View Post
also please let me know if you have any sociology notes or any questions you have attempted. sociology is not that easy as it seems, it is a bit technical
Yes, a bit technical & conceptual. It requires little deep understanding of concepts & phenomena in Sociology. I'm sorry I do not possess any notes.

Regards,