View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 13, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,265 Times in 674 Posts
VetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to all

As this was your first attempt and you studied for only two months, so its not bad effort at all. You should consider the following points while re-appearing next time:
You should revisit your selection of optional subjects apart from psychology and sociology.
You should give ample time for the study at least 6-7 months.
Consult relevant materiel and proper guidance for G.K papers.
You have done well in both English papers but try to make it a little more better.
Regards

I can't believe it Nawazish bhai.67 in essay and failed in composition, that's unbelievable. and political science is usually regarded as low scoring subject but this guy has done extra ordinary job. pushtu has also been targeted this time but he has scored 71.
Hard luck for him but i must request to you, that this time you should hand over those notes of essay to me.
The Following User Says Thank You to VetDoctor For This Useful Post:
benishh (Saturday, October 13, 2012)