View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 13, 2012
PHILOSOPHER
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Stunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajidnuml View Post
@stunner
Please share your strategy how you attempted this paper.
Bro although I have already stated some techniques in this thread .. There are however some which I can remember now .. One thing most aspirants cannot do in examination is to quote in their answers writers like Sohail Bhatti, K Ali and others who tend to provide copy-paste material to aspirants .. One can only quote authentic writers and the best of them are those mentioned by FPSC itself .. Quoting sources and writers depicts to the examiner that one has read widely and grasped right concepts ..

As for the paper, I can remember the first thought that appeared to me when I saw the paper was that it did not require straight forward answers, rather it required a scholarly application of everything that I ever learnt on Islamic History .. Although I wrote to the point, I also made diagrams, for example, of mathematical explanation for the perfection of Al-Hambra, of devices like Astrolobe to show advancement of Muslim scientists and that even lead to advancement in navigation for ships .. It was the paper asking not for right or wrong answers, rather for a complex mixture of issues that would substantiate your understanding .. I hope it helps

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaguftaurooj View Post
I Dont have any knowledge of history before .. is islamic history is good for me? is ialmic history is scoring in 2013.. please tell how to perpare it .. in what duration it will take to perpare beacuse i have very short time...
Read the thread from start and you'll get all your answers InshaAllah ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by zindagi20 View Post
AoA, Stunner. I am doing job as well as preparing for 2013. Please guide me how to fetch marks upto 80's in each papaer of IHC. How i can differentiate my question. n most important, little time is left behind so guide for smart study.
The only short cut for you is to make bullet points and not complete notes, that will save a lot of time .. You can also use Microsoft Word and type speedily instead of writing on paper .. This will be the smart part .. Hard work will be required in reading original texts and other sources .. A combination of both will lead to you to good marks InshaAllah .. Watch the documentaries mentioned in earlier posts, they will save time and provide a good understanding ..

P.S: My CSS journey is over, I'll not be able to concentrate on this forum as I used to do, owing to my final year law studies and family commitments .. Advance apologies to all for any delay in answering posts .. I wish best of luck to all future aspirants ..

Regards ..
azure (Sunday, October 14, 2012)