View Single Post
Old Monday, October 15, 2012
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhammad Bilal Baig View Post
dear bilal
Aoa ...i appreciate your attempt and inshALLAH u can do it.
can you give the names of books you can studied from. all compulsory subject and opt subject.
geography
psychology
sociology
forestry or public ad
Dear Bilal, Thank for your appreciation, i am a loser, why do you ask from me dear? i used Practical English Grammar by Michael Swan and oxford idioms by W.McMordie...Pakistan Affairs was done from Struggle for Pakistan by I.H Qureshi, current Affairs through Wall street Journal, Islamiyat from Islami Nazriya Hayat by Khurshid Ahmad, we dont share any optional subject but for Psychology you must go for Understanding Psychology by Feldman....