View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 17, 2012

SA Haider will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnaqi View Post
@thedeadman you are absolutely right.

@Ramsha your way of expression really frustrates me. I am more frustrated that you used your influence on NAB officials and they acquiesced. I am also amazed at the mindset of using "influence". You are not special at all to get special treatment for special interview... This means they will hold our merit list and set up another interview committee to interview an special person. Secondly, your information is incomplete, they have already finished interviews of Addl Directors. May be you apply your influence once again to take your all three interview together. If you were so interested in NAB job, why did you travel to US when it was in everybody's knowledge that interviews were around the corner.

I was in the US when I learnt a week before that the written test was to be held on 22nd June I rushed back to Pakistan to take it. I postponed my important visit to UK in September, because I thought interviews could take place any time. I do not belong to privileged class, hence I do not yearn for this kind of red-carpet treatment. This is irony in Pakistan that people hold the official business in state institutions hostage to their will, and get the things done as per their choice.
Using influence just to extend the date is not an issue, and that is 1st nov guys no need to worry, May be she is already scheduled to come on eid. If she is that influential or was willing to use influence, she could have got the appointment letter too before tests. We should thank her that she is giving interview and not going to top seats just by influence We all know that it is that easy for privileged class.

I am just worried about that she is from punjab and got the call.. and I am still waiting to receive.

At least they should give a missed call to those not shortlisted