View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 08568

sadia hussain will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by anum2011 View Post
AoA Sadia,

I would like you know my options are Psychology(done), Geography, (done), agriculture,journalism.

Firstly I would like to know that are you from Punjab.If you are isn't there a very tough competition.

Second I have a weak memory,though I have been preparing since march.I am having difficulty with objective portions in subjects.Can you suggest what to do with that.

Frankly I have three subjects left.Pakistan studies. Agriculture and Journalism.Time is short so I thought to take your advice.

I'll be highly obliged if you take out time to guide me.The 2012 session results are out and only 800 students.That has tensed me

I am a hardworking person but I feel I lack good memory..that is my only problem right now..

Best of luck with the interview
yes, i am from Punjab, tough competition i know, but ALLAH has blessed with success in written INSHAALLAH HE would help in interview too

For memory i could only suggest you to revise, revise and revise as much as u can, make bullet point notes, they would really help you in this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sadia hussain For This Useful Post:
anum2011 (Wednesday, October 17, 2012), dms664 (Wednesday, October 24, 2012)