View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 17, 2012

SA Haider will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedeadman View Post
I understood it and I guess you didn't understand what I meant. It is the organization which decides when to call you. If you don't attend an interview on the date and time given anywhere in the world - You're out. You don't decide when you are available for an interview. People who are out of country and have no influence can't do a thing.

Stop defending wrong. Rules must be same for everyone. If you and I can't attend an interview even when given an extension then other people should get the chance. Typical Pakistani thinking is not going to work anymore.
There was a guy or lady who was going to perform HUJ. They adjusted her/him for interview schedule then why not she. NAB has already told if a candidate cannot come on interview date then he/she must give a valid reason to accommodate further. May be she didn`t provide the valid reason or NAB is very keen to end the interviews ASAP. If she had used such influence after the interview date, then I had definitely condemned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajesh kumar View Post
dear friends
i think its time to be unite and make a forum to knock the door of court.
becoz this is not the way to conduct interview.....
This can lead to creation of transparent recruitment policy in every government department. Even if I get a call, I will support this. But all those who are supporting this remember the expenses to file and follow case in supreme court.