View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 18, 2012

soft rock is on a distinguished road
Default @ chintoo2010

Essay paper flaunt enormity for almost 90% of aspirants, as per my guesswork ,the remaining ten% mark just 40 luckily, the next 2.5% of the aspirants don't know ,how much fecund their essay for themselves is, & the last resting 2.5% of aspirants are those acute/perceptive/astute/canny/discerning/adroit/clear-sighted/far-sighted/apprehending/adept/artfull & craftfull aspirants who know, the know-how of essay paper & the potentional/capacity/caliber of their written essay that what figures can my essay affix on the face of marks sheet. Essay paper is a very conducive/favourable/adaptable/commensurate/appropriate/compatible/decorous/befitting/convenient/facile & easy paper as I speculate. I have conceived the chicanery/chicane/deception/trickery/artifice/deviousness/bamboozlement/deceitfulness/craftness/duplicity/delusion & illusion of essay, because of this essay is not anymore elusive for me & to write an aesthetic/beautiful/enormous/gorgeous/magnificent/marvelous/eminent/glorious/august/brilliant/dignified/praise/admired & definitive essay INSHALLAH, as I aim to tackle ce-2013. if My trick works,do the job & I could clear essay + exam, I will do reveal this mystery & make this secret open for many of the abstruse/confuse/confound/bewilder/perplex/discomfit/circuitous/ambiguous/cryptic/delphic & esoteric minded aspirants but not yet, because css is a game & I aim to sweep it clean , & not to be be bamboozled like chintoo 2010 INSHALLAH.

Pray for me , to get the golden trick ahead