View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 18, 2012

mystic is on a distinguished road
Default @ Captain

Last Isand has liked my comment and that proves tha she too is in favor of age relaxation. Being the most efficient and adored of all the mods, she has seen for many years the css aspirants coming, some crashing and others succeeding. She knows the secrets and the mysteries of css. She knows that in the bigger picture neither success nor failure matters but what does is the struggle and the aspiration and the endurance. Css is a good option but it is not the end of the world. In fact it is nothing compared to the fortunes and pains that destiny awards but our narrow minds always prevents us viewing the extended timeline. Brother, css is just a game of luck in a 3rd world country like Pakistan but you are making it something really huge for yourself due to your inconfidence, falsely believing that if age gets extended then God forbid you will be upstaged by the contenders older to you by few years. There is no truth in that since our IQ levels have been predetermined for us. Age does not play any part in that. That is why middle aged men are the presidents and prime ministers while people much older than them are serving them as thier secretaries and servants. No matter people of the whole world take the same exam still we will have the winners and the losers, a topper and a second runner. I mean talent and hard work will always manifest in the deserving lot. I wish when i take an exam people of 50 and 60 years take it along with me so when i succeed i can be proud of succeeding among hundreds of thousands and that will be the real success and place of honor. Only few hundred candidates are really worthy who take css, the rest only mark their attendance and leave. So instead of blaming age relaxation we should capitalize on improving our abilities and caliber and emerge unbeatable not only in the css exam but in all exams that life presents us. Once you complete yourself then no one in the world can usurp your distinction. But if instead of improving your capacity you keep blaming and finding excuses then remember this world is a cruel place to live in.
Best wishes!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mystic For This Useful Post:
azure (Thursday, October 18, 2012), Last Hope! (Thursday, October 18, 2012)