View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 18, 2012

SA Haider will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnaqi View Post
Well.. brother, I have no time to argue, I am studying for interview, I got only one day left. Better you too focus on interview study, the guys from the Punjab have not got the call yet.
Quote:
guys,
I think @SA.Haider has gone made. Just have a look at his comments on previous pages. He is some times crying sometme laughing. These changing behaviours are signs of an abnormal man. He is extremist and misleading others and creating panic here. I will wonder if such an abnormal person is recommended by the psychologist fit for high profile job in NAB. He is from the Punjab and the guys from there have not been called yet, he cannot wait, and is showing desparation and disappointment as if he is out.
Quote:
OH MY GOD....@mirusama, you are extremly immature and stupid person. The guy who told you all this information should not have trusted an stupid guy like you. This is breach of trust to share this information on blog.

Now I can see why you are not going to get this job, you would have passed on the investigation reports and minute sheets of high profile corruption cases to the accused out of your stupidity, had you been selected. You are not a trustworthy man Only God knows His affairs and His decisions are perfect.

I knew alot as well, but I told the guys on this blog only what was important for them to know. I am very flabbergested that someone knucklehead like you can act so immaturely.
Dear friend, This is the timeline of your posts in order You don`t have time to prove the transparency but you have time to mock others. Refer to any post that proves me the person you are mentioning But I think you will say you don`t have time

I wish you that there is no psychologist in the interview.