View Single Post
Old Friday, October 19, 2012
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,681 Times in 873 Posts
AFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by maligondal View Post
i have a similar query, i had done FSc. with pre-medical. my score in optional subjects in C.E 2012 is as follows

arabic 61+64
psychology 81+74
sociology 30
journalism 59

i had viewed past papers and syllabus of zoology and i require little effort for preparation of paper 2. and please guide me shall i replace sociology and journalism with geography or zoology? and which one is better option between geography and zoology.
If you think you can prepare Zoology then you can replace Journalism and sociology with zoology.Do check the reasons for low score in Sociology before changing it.I had Journalism as one of my optional and found it easy and scoring.
I cannot tell about Geography but those who have opted it didnt find it difficult,both zoology and Geography are bit technical subjects.And both are 200 marks subjects that means papers I and II are on the same day so no time for revision while in case of `100 marks optional you can have only one paper in a day.
The Following User Says Thank You to AFRMS For This Useful Post:
maligondal (Friday, October 19, 2012)