View Single Post
Old Monday, October 22, 2012

star5 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch Bilal View Post
The day NAB uploaded the final lists for interview the only thing I could think of was "I am not competent enough". Now I'm reading some comments about going to court here in this thread. Just for the reference, I scored good marks in both JIO & AD (77 & 71) and I was very hopeful after psychological test but what i did not realize was that my psychological went good in my judgement not according to requirements of NAB. All I want to say is please don't make a fool out of yourself, we all know that from the beginning everything has been done on merit. Honestly, those who are thinking about going to court are becoming a laughing stock because the organization you are blaming is much more responsible then you think of. Anyway, the decision is yours.
And those who think failure is not an option, I would say success comes with guts.

My heartiest congratulations to those who made it to the interview, best of luck for your selection & may ALLAH bless you always.

And those who did not make it to the interview despite good marks I would say remember these words "I am not competent enough", these will put you out of misery. Life doesn't end here. Accept your failure & work even more hard for days to come, life is full of surprises.

I'm giving my roll numbers just in case you think I'm advocating NAB or....
AD-39134107
JIO-39140499

This thread now belongs to successful & competent candidates.

Dear first of all I feel sorry that could not qualify for interview despite scoring very good marks, but I am sure there is something much better destined for your future, because good and positive attitude always carve its way itself. Dear the way NAB carried out this hiring process is unprecedented, on other end job was also highly sought after, that is why expectations of most of the candidates were very high, and now desperation among these candidates is also due to that high expectation level. It is for sure, hiring in NAB will also be made in future, and being an anti corruption organization that hiring will also be transparent and we all know that no other such prestigious organization make transparent hiring in this country. In present situation one must accept the reality, and no need to take any severe step that might hurt his/her future chances of selection in NAB. One must also keep in mind that dealing with court cases is the routine matter for NAB, their representatives know law much better than many lawyers in the Bars, and they have remained very much conscious regading this entire recruitment process, because it is the matter of their repute. Therefore, It is highly recommended that if someone really wants to resort to court then think 100 times, because either he/she is successful in his/her case [that is highly highly unlikely] or lose the case, in both the scenarios he/she will lose NAB as an employer forever.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to star5 For This Useful Post:
Cyber Scar (Monday, October 22, 2012), NustianIam (Monday, October 22, 2012)