View Single Post
Old Monday, October 22, 2012

Storm is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by star5 View Post
Dear first of all I feel sorry that could not qualify for interview despite scoring very good marks, but I am sure there is something much better destined for your future, because good and positive attitude always carve its way itself. Dear the way NAB carried out this hiring process is unprecedented, on other end job was also highly sought after, that is why expectations of most of the candidates were very high, and now desperation among these candidates is also due to that high expectation level. It is for sure, hiring in NAB will also be made in future, and being an anti corruption organization that hiring will also be transparent and we all know that no other such prestigious organization make transparent hiring in this country. In present situation one must accept the reality, and no need to take any severe step that might hurt his/her future chances of selection in NAB. One must also keep in mind that dealing with court cases is the routine matter for NAB, their representatives know law much better than many lawyers in the Bars, and they have remained very much conscious regading this entire recruitment process, because it is the matter of their repute. Therefore, It is highly recommended that if someone really wants to resort to court then think 100 times, because either he/she is successful in his/her case [that is highly highly unlikely] or lose the case, in both the scenarios he/she will lose NAB as an employer forever.
Star bhai, let them file their petition if you believe that merit was followed in the process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Haider View Post
It seems I have to interrupt. Tell me an organization that gives quota in even written test for scoring marks in even 30s and 40s? No quota can be given whether minority or girls just to include them in the next phase. Quota can only be considered after the final stage i.e. interview, when the final merit list is prepared at the time of selection.

The second thing, the purpose of psychological test is to check the immediate thought of the candidate. In ISSB, they give 10 seconds to write a sentence so that immediate thought is ensured. And here, a lot of time was available, even candidates who studied local publisher`s psycho test guides, can easily solve as there was much time and no face to face interactions was present There was much time to think and check the most suitable answer. So it was easy to dodge psycho test for some candidates as there is no psychological question even in interview

That is why I named it a jackpot for some candidates in one of my previous post
Um... what you said up there, is it part of any law? Please provide a reference.