View Single Post
Old Monday, October 22, 2012

mirusama is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss ali View Post
total 25 were called, 5 for DD, 10 AD, and 10 JIO,
n since i was the first one, i dont know if there were few absent candidates as well or not.
and as u have pointed out, i dont know why the last two girls for AD were called despite their not being very high on merit list, as there was no female candidate for DD, only one for JIO, but for AD they hav called 4

and thanx , though i still dont know if my response was what they were looking for,
one last thing, the reason for my query, you know in balochistan people get fake domiciles made, so i wanted to ask if you saw a person who seemed non local? i could challenge the authenticity of their domicile(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by economics major View Post
Yes same here dear, masters from balochsitan, 63 in AD, 6 years successful business experience, and to top it all off, i was also falling in the minority quota, but Nab would rather like to hire all minorities from punjab and other areas who scored 40 in their written test and declare me unfit for even the interview.
anyway no love lose, NAB is not such a great place to work at even, the amount of money that they have recovered from all over Pakistan is not even pocket change when compared to the scale of Pakistan's Economy and/or the level of its corruption.

So no worries bro, you are not alone

@babarishaque
no i saw a 61 in AD also in the merit list for balochistan.
sorry to hear about this. i personally have seen the list out of the 45ish ADs who appeared in the psychological only 22-24 were found fit for the job and recommended. and there was no one on the 63 score.
sorry about your loss.