Thread: Vehicle of asp
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 24, 2012

mani g will become famous soon enough
Default @talal

With due respect, I would not support your stance, We are also living in this society. Bureaucracy is not just about a post or vehicles etc look at it in a boarder scenario. You should accept the reality that there is not comparison at all between A CSP and an employee of a corporate sector. Look, for example, compare a SP and a Finance Manager of an organization. The Sp is incharge of about three or four police stations, in layman's terminology he is the King of all that area and you can better imagine his power and influence in public and in Government. Whereas, what do you think what kind of powers would a finance manager carries? His power and authority is just restricted inside the boundries of his organization.
Now i would like to give you a real life example as well, my father has been working for the last 28 years in a large organization, he usually works 10 to 12 hours a day. We have been hand to mouth ever long. On the other hand his fellows who joined Civil Service or Army are financially far far better.
The Following User Says Thank You to mani g For This Useful Post:
Rida Malik (Sunday, September 29, 2013)