sabaparvezz is on a distinguished road

I attempted my paper with almost No Preparation

As far as I remember I attempted in the following sequence
Q:6(a and b)
Q:5
Q:2
Q:3
Q:4

Thus, you can attempt any question which you feel easy to difficult. In other words, there is no hard and fast rule for attempting that what you have to be attempted first or 2nd....

I spent only 30-35 minutes on precis, because I was not well prepared in it. Just attempted whatever came in my mind. Don't waste your time on precis.

As far as for other portion's preparations is concerned....

1-Do writing practice as much as you can.

2-I did not attempt any precis or any past paper because I was short of time for that.

3-I just prepared only narration in composition (only one day preparation)

4-I skipped Synonyms Antonyms, Pair of Words and idioms. Because in my my opinion it is wastage of time. Rather, it is batter to read standard newspapers. So that you can make your English effective.

5-For Comprehension and expansion just read dawn's editorial. It is more than enough.

6-Do not waste your precocious time for getting preparation in Composition paper. In my view, just make your English expressive and do not make grammar mistakes.

7-Last but not least it is my opinion you can vary, as every one has its own way of preparation.

Furthermore, if you have any question for this paper it would be pleasure for me.

Best of Luck.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sabaparvezz For This Useful Post:
seher bano (Thursday, October 25, 2012), Waqas77 (Friday, October 26, 2012)