View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 31, 2012

syedulfat is on a distinguished road
Default Congratulation

[QUOTE=Show Stealer;503502]Salam to every one. By the grace of ALLAH Almighty I’ve passed the written paper for the post of sub inspector in ISI. Today I received call letter for the psychological / intelligence test. The psychological / intelligence test will be of two hours duration. But most important thing is that I’ve no idea at all what should I prepare because I’ve never taken any psychological / intelligence test.
Hence I want some help from you guys to guide me about it. At present some queries are in my mind and I request for answers from members:
What is the psychological / intelligence test?
What is the basic purpose of it?
What is their passing criterion?
What do they check in psychological / intelligence test?
Is it be a written type test {because they said to bring a blue ball point pen} or an oral orientation?
What book or material should I consult for preparation?

Dear Friend (Show Stealer)
W.Salam

Firstly I wish for a great achievement of passing the test of Sub-Inspector in ISI. It is your hard work or efforts which bring a fruit of success. I just want to ask that when your exam is scheduled & in which city. One of my cousin also appeared in the test but still not received any call for an interview. So he is so worried about it. Well he is expecting so much about the post. Please reply.