View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 07, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 73Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,480 Times in 622 Posts
redmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud of
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by andleeb Akhter View Post
Respected members(usman khalid,redmax,drvalentino)
Hope so all of you are doing well and in good health.Kindly share your strategies and tips to prepare for interview and pychological test.Special address to you people because i have noticed that you are quite regular visitors and do your best to serve the members.Though there is a lot of stuff on this forum but i am still in dire need of a strategy to be followed by me.

Hoping to get prompt reply from you people

Regards
I endorse what my worthy colleague Mr. Usman Khalid has suggested. I however, would like to share with you my experience of psychological as well as final viva which may give some clues concerning what to expect & what not to expect during the entire process. Please follow the links below to get there;

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-inter...an-2012-a.html

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/394596-post18.html

My Best Wishes to All the 2012 Aspirants!

Regards,
andleeb Akhter (Thursday, November 08, 2012), aniya warraich (Wednesday, November 07, 2012), sadia hussain (Wednesday, November 07, 2012), Seemab (Wednesday, November 07, 2012), siddiqui88 (Wednesday, November 07, 2012), topsyturvy (Thursday, November 22, 2012), usman khalid (Wednesday, November 07, 2012)