View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 26, 2007
32nd Commons
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSP from 32nd Common /Foreign Service of Pakistan

Imtiaz Gondal is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Headings in the Essey

hello everybody

i am a new memebr of this forum. i am in Foreign Service of Pakistan i am ffrom 32nd common. i was just browising the forum and saw this post, i thought if i could share my experiance.

firstly about Headings, i think that headings should be avoided in the essay because usually they are not used and are not liked by the examiners.

secondly when you attempt an essy, regardless of the topic's dimensions, one should write a deatiled analysis of the topic. in your case you were right that you discussed both sides of the topic. i would suggest that while attempting an essy, you should discuss all aspects of it and then should give your own conclusion of the topic. Conclding the essay is very important and you have to put forward different dimenisions before you can conclude.

anyway let me tell taht this a wonderful forum, i had heard a lot about it but joined it just now. it provides excellent opportunity to those who are to appear in the exams