View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 10, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012 - Roll No. 13307

naeem khan1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A Karim View Post
Unlike previous years, this time around FPSC has kept the medical examination in a tight loop...usally it used to be conducted along with the psychological assessement or the viva voice of the candidates...But this year the result has been announced earlier i.e. Oct 04, unlike the previous year i.e. Nov 29, therefore, FPSC has time to finish off this medical examination thing...and that is why, it is going to be conducted in a three week duration..

As per my info, People, like us who are away from home, can postpone their medical examination for a while..lets say may be for 20 days.. but not the dates of our choice this time around atleast..and no one knows when you would be called for your psychological or viva voice..!

To be on the safe side, one should be at home pertinent to the issue at hand. Therefore, I have decided to go back to Pakistan..freezing this semester of mine, in the next two weeks. You are doing a job, and I know it would be demanding..so I suggest you to do a SWOT analysis and come up with a decision that is feasible for you. Good Luck :-)
Dear Akram
I have asked FPSC to comsider my geuine case as My visa process here in qatar will take two months atleast before I can come back to Pak for my CSS remaining tests.They have given me hope that my case would be considered and would be adjusted later witin suitable dates yet to come INsha Allah..Dear Friend I request you to forward yours application also to FPSC to consider yours case also.As CSS is risky I will suggest you not to freeze yours semester there in China ...Ask somebody in pakistan to proceed yours application for the suitable readjustment ASAP...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz View Post
You people can contact and request the concerned authorities for your genuine excuses. Medical of individual candidates are deferred on case to case basis by weighing the gravity and genuiness of their reasons.
Dear Senior
thanks a lot for the help.Yes, I have proceeded my application through FPSC ISD to consider my genuine case and they have assured me for the favourable readjustments for my medical as the FPSC has mentioned the rules for such cases as FPSC consider our carrer more imp than our CSS as CSS is risky and FPSC aptly highlights to carry on our job/study not to be atonce sacrificed for the CSS which is lenghty and risky process not to be confirmed at any stage before the final result to be annouced after the final Viva voce..

Last edited by Arain007; Saturday, November 10, 2012 at 06:13 PM. Reason: merged